WHY CHOOSE US
All our coaches go through rigorous training to ensure that they are fully equipped to maximise your child’s learning. All coaches hold Football Coaching and First Aid Qualifications and have had a CRB check. We have a strong and committed team of coaches who are enthusiastic, focused and driven to produce fun and professional coaching sessions.
- Our Philosophy is “only the best is good enough” and ABC principle, Attitude, Belief, Commitment
We believe that if you have a good attitude, believe in the goals you set yourself and are committed to them, we can guarantee that with Berks Elite Football Club you will achieve those goals
Every football player in the world has differences. Players with different football skills and physical attributes. However, one thing is the same; they all want to be successful football players. This can only be achieved by training more, being exposed to the toughest training sessions and competing at the highest level possible.
Our main objective is to develop confident and creative players who have self-belief and the right attitude. Our main drive is to encourage and develop players from a young age. Coaching children at the early years helps to develop the skills and enthusiasm required for sport in later years.
We aim to allocate one qualified coach to every 10-12 children at our training sessions. Each session delivered is broken down in smaller groups of age/ability and numbers are always carefully controlled to ensure each child receives quality time from the coach.
what we offer
- FA qualified coaches.
- Professional training equipment and facilities.
- Up to 2 sessions per week.
- Exposure to academy matches and scouts.
- 1 to 1, 2 to 1 training or group sessions.
- Goalkeeper training.
- Compete in annual European tours.
Our goals are to
- Constantly looking at fresh and innovative ideas to develop players.
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players.
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all.
- Value winning but more importantly character and performance.
- Utilize the latest coaching methods & equipment.
- Create a professional environment within which young players can develop.
- Provide a safe & educational experience for kids that meets F.A. best practice standards for all participants at every event.